All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionParis lovers, see the city in a new light! Admire the exquisite jewelry in Place Vendome, soak up the sights, sounds and smells of the marketplace at the Marche des Enfants Rouges, curl up in the Arenes de Lutece, enjoy a burger with Moliere, dance on a rooftop beneath the open sky, or on the Quai d'Austerlitz... What enthuses Parisians in their City of Light? The unusual, the ephemeral, the exclusive, and above all, being in the kw (or pretending to be!). Judith Ritchie shows you how to live like the French, wending your way to a private patio in an unexpected hole in the wall, to underground spas in sublime rotundas. Ambling along a covered walkway, indulge in the irresistible menu of a neo-bistro, be lured by the treasures in a trend-setting concept store. In this guide, the author shares her best Paris finds: the most beautiful place to walk, the best crepe, the most unique thrift store, the most glamorous hotel. To discover the real Paris, you must become Parisian. 300 Reasons to Love Paris takes you off the beaten path, and into the burgeoning city, where you can let yourself be carried away by adventure and discovery!
- Author BiographyFounder of JolieSoul, Quebecoise globetrotter and international expert on luxury spas, wellness and beauty, Judith Ritchie was the beauty editor at Clin d'oeil and ELLE Quebec before heading to Paris in 2009 to become the beauty editor for L'Officiel de la mode et de la couture. Since returning to Montreal in 2014, she has been writing articles about wellness and beauty in addition to her column Chic Liste in La Presse +.
- Author(s)Judith Ritchie
- PublisherJuniper Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleN/A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJuniper Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.