All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness correspondence has an essential place in today's business, financial, and marketing worlds, and this heavily revised and updated book shows how to set up correct formats for business letters of many different kinds, including letters of inquiry, credit letters, dunning letters, congratulatory letters, business anuncements, invitations to business functions, and others. A wealth of new material in this edition covers virtually all varieties of electronic communication, including business e-mail, job application and resume samples, and information on networking and corresponding via the Internet as a means of seeking new career opportunities. This new edition has been given a brand-new graphic design and features improved and appealing page layouts that are more useful than ever.
- Author(s)Alan Bond
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width198 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.