3000 Solved Problems in Organic Chemistry by Jacob Sharefkin, Herbert Meislich, Estelle K. Meislich (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster organic chemistry with Schaum's - the high-performance solved-problem guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Solved Problem Guides because they produce results. Each year, thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's ! If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, use this book to: brush up before tests; study quickly and more effectively; and, learn the best strategies for solving tough problems in step-by-step detail. Review what you've learned in class by solving thousands of relevant problems that test your skill.Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's Solved Problem Guides let you practice at your own pace and remind you of all the important problem-solving techniques you need to remember fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams. Inside you will find: 3000 solved problems with complete solutions, the largest selection of solved problems yet published on this subject; an index to help you quickly locate the types of problems you want to solve; problems like those you'll find on your exams; techniques for choosing the correct approach to problems; and, guidance toward the quickest, most efficient solutions.If you want top grades and thorough understanding of organic chemistry, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have! Chapters include: Structure and Properties; Bonding and Molecular Structure; Chemical Reactivity and Organic Reactions; Alkanes; Cycloalkanes; Stereochemistry; Alkenes; Alkyl Halides; Alkynes, Dienes, and Orbital Symmetry; Aromaticity and Benzene; Aromatic Substitution, Arenes; Spectroscopy and Structure Proof; Alcohols and Thiols; Ethers, Epoxides, Glycols, and Thioethers; Aldehydes and Ketones; Carboxylic Acids; Acid Derivatives; Carbanion-Elates and Els; Amines; Phels and Their Derivatives; Aromatic Heterocyclic Compounds; Ami Acids, Peptides, and Proteins; and, Carbohydrates.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Estelle K. Meislich,Herbert Meislich,Jacob Sharefkin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Solved Problems Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.