All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated for today's job market, the bestselling handbook for the ahead-of-the-curve job seeker Is there anything you'd like to ask us? This question can paralyze even the most seasoned job applicants. But with 301 Best Questions to Ask on YourInterview at your side, you'll be ready with a response that demonstrates your confidence and ability to see the whole picture and think on your feet. This second edition of the bestselling job seeker's resource delivers proven, up-to-the-minute tools for job hunters who want to shine in this most crucial part of the interview process. Written with the participation of hundreds of recruiters, job coaches, hiring managers, and Fortune 500 HR specialists, this book is the bestavailable source for the questions that can advance your candidacy and convince interviewers that you're the best person for the job. Other features, including examples of the most powerful questions you can ask-and thequestions NEVER to ask-make 301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview your go-to guide for get-ticed, get-hired tips and techniques and expert guidance to put you in the driver's seat at your next interview. John Kador is the author of several books, including The Manager's Book of Questions and How to Ace the Brain Teaser Interview. A professional business writer and consultant, he has produced numerous speeches, annual reports, scripts, casehistories, white papers, and news releases for Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Adecco, IBM, Sears, and other corporate clients. He lives in Winfield, Pennsylvania.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author John Kador is the author of several McGraw-Hill titles, including Pricing With Confidence, How to Ace the Brainteaser Interview, 201 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview, and The Manager's Book of Questions. He divides his time between writing books and a range of corporate writing services, including speeches, annual reports, scripts, case histories, white papers, and news releases. His corporate clients include Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Adecco, IBM and Sears.
- Author(s)John Kador
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight296 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.