Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionResearch has shown that people who enjoy their work are more productive and creative and generally have higher levels of job satisfaction. Fun workplaces report high levels of team spirit and employee morale. And given today's extremely low unemployment rate, companies are under more pressure than ever to foster enjoyable work environments and retain their best employees. 301 More Ways to Have Fun At Work combines thorough research with practical hands-on tools for injecting a spirit of fun into the work environment. Each chapter includes 40 to 60 examples of how organizations have incorporated fun into the rmal course of the workday. Sidebars offer humorous and interesting facts and statements about the effects of fun on workplace performance and job satisfaction. Readers also learn about useful sources that can help enhance workplace funativity .
- Author BiographyDave Hemsath is co-owner of Business Outrcach Books, a business book distributor based in Cleveland, Ohio. His business takes him all over the U.S., where he sees people at many successful companics having fun at work.
- Author(s)Dave Hemsath
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width61 mm
- Height80 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.