31 Days Toward Intimacy with God by Joni Eareckson Tada (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs believers, we were made for intimacy with God. The Lord Jesus gave His life for us so that we might have intimacy with Him. God kws that the more we get to kw Him, the more we will kw of life the life we were created to experience. By focusing our thoughts on Him, we will grasp more fully His goodness and be all the better for it. We ll come to see how much we really do depend on Him for everything from salvation, to strength for each new day, to the next breath we draw into our lungs. To kw God intimately, trust in Him faithfully, and depend on Him consistently. You want this immediately. So you must seek Him passionately! Journey w along the pathway following the sweet, enticing fragrance of heaven. But don t expect a walk in the park. In every life there are times when the road narrows and the skies grow dark. Seasons of suffering are as certain as the glorious destination before you. Yet you are called to go, and the Source of your spirit s restoration promises to never leave your side. Daily inspiration from Joni Eareckson Tada gently guides your steps to a closer, more intimate walk with your Savior. And as you travel, new life His life! is freely yours as a gift. Story Behind the Book In the thirty-seven years I ve lived as a quadriplegic, I have been forced time and again into the arms of Jesus. Sometimes my paralysis has pushed me down the road to Calvary, like a sheepdog snapping at my heels. Sometimes suffering is like jackhammer, breaking apart my rocks of resistance and pride. Most often, my wheelchair has dumped me at the foot of the cross, and I have rested there by the overwhelming conviction that I have where else to turn. But that s okay. In fact, it s a blessing. It s all a bruising-of-a-blessing. Because near the cross, in the arms of Jesus, I have discovered deep, sweet, peaceable intimacy with the Savior. It s an intimacy worth sharing!
- Author BiographyJoni Eareckson Tada is the founder and president of Joni and Friends, an organization accelerating Christian outreach in the disability community that numbers 550 million people worldwide. She is an artist and the author of numerous bestselling books including the beautifully redesigned A Christmas Longing, Diamonds in the Dust, More Precious than Silver, the platinum award-winning Joni, Heaven: Your Real Home, and When God Weeps. Joni and her husband, Ken, live in Calabasas, California.
- Author(s)Joni Eareckson Tada
- PublisherMultnomah Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series Title31 Days
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width124 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.