31 Days to a Clutter Free Life: One Month to Clear Your Home, Mind & Schedule by Ruth Soukup (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Your STUFF Controlling Your Life?Ruth Soukup kws all too well how stressful it can be to have a home packed to the gills, with an overbooked schedule to match. After years of overspending left her wallet painfully empty and her home painfully full, she realized it was time for a massive change. She began clearing her life--and her home--of clutter, one small step at a time. Now, over the course of thirty-one simple but powerful daily challenges she is sharing exactly how you can do it too. 31 Days to a Clutter Free Life will empower and inspire you to clear your life of the clutter that is filling up your home, mind, and schedule, once and for all.Over the course of this one-month challenge, you can: Eliminate clutter in all areas of your home and instead create functional spaces for all of your family's many activities.Replace chaotic counters and overstuffed cupboards with a calming kitchen that makes cooking a joy.Overcome the destructive cycle of always needing more by paring down belongings to those you truly love.Stop overcommitting and instead learn to say without guilt.Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the excess stuff that takes up so much of your time and energy.Create practical and functional storage solutions for every room in your home.Develop a working control center that keeps your entire family organized and on track.Learn the four simple strategies to staying clutter free forever.What if, one month from today, your life could be different?At any given time, most of us are stressed out with homes and schedules that feel chaotic and out of control. It is easy to be overwhelmed with the vast quantities of stuff that comes pouring into our homes, from trinkets and paperwork to endless obligations and activities. Wouldn't it be nice to finally have a step-by-step guide to ridding our life of clutter, and instead creating an oasis of calm and order?Simple Daily AssignmentsOver the course of thirty-one simple but powerful daily challenges, this book will empower, enable, and inspire you to clear life of the clutter that is filling up you home, mind, and scheduleJoin the Clutter Free ChallengeJoin more than 30,000 LivingWellSpendingLess.com readers in completing this life-changing challenge; use the hashtag #LWSLClutterFree to share your own progress on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Find accountability & get support of others who have committed to becoming clutter free as well. Start Today A clutter free life is waiting.....are you ready to embrace it?
- Author BiographyRuth Soukup is a writer, blogger, mom of two, and the successful founder of the blog LivingWellSpendingLess.com. Since launching in 2010, Living Well Spending Less has become one of the most popular personal finance blogs on the net, receiving more than one million visitors per month. She is also the founder of the Elite Blog Academy, as well as the author of the bestselling blogging guide How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul), and her next book, Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life (Zondervan) will be released December 30th, 2014. For more information about Ruth, please visit LivingWellSpendingLess.com.
- Author(s)Ruth Soukup
- Date of Publication06/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.