All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionSit back turn the lights down low and get ready for the scare of your life. 31 Horrifying Tales from the Dead told by Drac Von Stoller. Immerse yourself into some of the best horrifying short stories ever told such as Campfire Tales, The Impaler, The Crematory, The Red Room, The Book of the Dead (Necromicon), The Haunted Hearse, Castle Walls of Death, The Shadowman, A Visit from the Greys (Aliens). Plus 22 more Horrifying Tales from the Dead. If your one of those readers like I am and don't have the time to get lost in a long Novel then these short stories are what your looking for. Some of the characters you will read about are Vampires, Witches, Impaler, Witch Finder General, Aliens, Dead Sea Captain, Axe Murderer, Shadowman, Pirates, Flesh Eaters, Ghosts, Demons, Devil, Evil Fairies, Army of the Dead and the Unkwn.
- Author BiographyDrac Von Stoller's imagination and fascination for the Horror genre began when he was a little boy watching his favorite actors such as Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Bela Lugosi on his little black and white television alone in his dark room. Drac would watch these horror movies for hours and build model kits of his favorite characters like Dracula, the Wolfman, Frankenstein and even the Munster's car from his favorite television series. Then as time went on and nothing was left to the imagination in the new horror movies, Drac still loved watching the old movies he so loved as a little boy. Then as Drac became an adult he decided one day that he would write a short story in the horror genre and let some of his friends read it and see what they thought. Drac's first short story was titled Death in the Wilderness, which would be considered flash fiction but this would be Drac's test to see if he was destined to be an author and sure enough when people read Death in the Wilderness they loved it but couldn't understand why Drac didn't keep on with the story but Drac knew all along that if what they read was so good then Drac has succeeded and would give him the confidence he needed to keep on writing more and more short stories. The rest is history Drac has now written 93 short stories in the course of a 2 year span. Drac doesn't want to write a story unless it moves him in a way that he would want to read his own work and say any horror or ghost fan would not be disappointed. Dac's short stories have been downloaded over 25,000 times and he has sold 1,176 Audiobooks on Audible.com and 5 of his Audiobooks are being featured in Audible's Halloween Promotion 2012. You can purchase his Audiobooks on Audible.com, Amazon.com and iTunes. You can purchase his short stories on Smashwords.com, Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Diesl, Barnes and Noble just to name a few.
- Author(s)Drac Von Stoller
- Date of Publication10/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.