All listings for this product
About this product
- Description320 AP Calculus BC Problems Arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level is the perfect guide to help you ace the AP Calculus exam with a minimum amount of effort. The problems in this book were carefully chosen by a Ph.D. in mathematics with more than a decade of AP Calculus tutoring experience. This book is laid out in such a way that any student can immediately find the problems he or she needs to improve in a quick and efficient manner. Using this book you will learn to solve AP Calculus problems in clever and efficient ways that will have you spending less time on each problem, and answering difficult questions with ease. You will feel confident that you are applying a trusted system to a test that most students consider extremely difficult. The main part of the book consists of AP Calculus problems arranged by topic and difficulty level. You will learn many simple techniques to solve AP Calculus problems of all difficulty levels, and as you go through the book you will receive a comprehensive review of the subject. Here's to your success on the AP Calculus exam, in college, and in life.
- Author BiographyDr. Steve Warner is a mathematician and test prep expert who has been tutoring students in mathematics for standardized tests since 1999. During this time Dr. Warner has used the feedback from thousands of students to develop a unique system that can be used by anyone to drastically improve his or her math score in a very short period of time. In 2012, Dr. Warner founded GET 800 whose goal it is to provide inexpensive math preparation for students who cannot afford to pay $500 per hour for one on one tutoring from a test prep expert. GET 800 offers books for the SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, GRE, and AP Calculus exams. Dr. Warner works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and over video conferencing and he offers free materials in the form of his blog, his YouTube channel, and his Facebook page where he provides test prep advice and answers student questions.
- Author(s)Steve Warner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.