Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Question Is Will Their Love Survive? The life that Sara and Jacob's had dreamed of is suddenly turned upside down when her doctor delivers devastating news about their baby. Their world is turned upside down and the love they shared all these years is being torn apart in its aftermath sending them both on very different journeys and into the life of a boy named Alex. Can a chance meeting with a boy prodigy change their destiny or will their love be lost forever? Chapter 1 - Bacon Sara stared out the window in awe. The branches of the trees in the backyard swayed back and forth in the light breeze, the sun's rays piercing through the leaves causing shadows to dance across the wilted grass. Sara practically floated around the kitchen in her excitement which filled the room along with the smell of the sizzling bacon she was cooking. After years of being married, Sara knew exactly how to rouse her husband from sleep, and she knew that the aroma would eventually coax him out of bed. Elated, she let out a girlish laugh. Today is going to be perfect, she thought. Sizzling and crackling sounds from the frying bacon echoed from the kitchen. She was certain that last pop would have woke him up but she didn't care because she was having too much fun. She let her hand rest on her pregnant belly, patting it affectionately. I hope you like it out here, she murmured to herself and as if on cue, she felt a tiny flutter in her stomach. Being pregnant was unlike any other chapter of her life, she had never felt more purposeful. She felt like a mess of contradictions. Completely afraid and simultaneously stronger than ever. Powerful, yet unattractive but her mother-in-law had assured her that it was all just the hormones. It didn't stop her from feeling like a thanksgiving turkey, although she did appreciate everyone's attempt at making her feel better. It wasn't long before Jacob's head peeked around the corner, sleepy eyed and resembling more of a toddler than a grown man. His golden hair was creased in the middle, pointing up on one side and flattened on the other. He flashed a smile at her, What's all this? She chuckled, You have some serious bed head Mr. Michaels. Without a word he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his hands on her stomach. Should you really be standing up for such a long time, Mrs. Michaels? I'm fine Jacob, she replied. Besides the doctor said walking is healthy for me and the baby, so standing shouldn't hurt. She laughed patting his cheek playfully. He left a butterfly kiss where her fingers brushed against his lips. Well, if physical activity is helpful... Her grin gave way to a full smile as she reached back to swat him. After a short pause he continued, Seriously, do you kw what would make this day better? She raised her eyebrow, expecting him to say something suggestive (which was typical of him). He spun her around in his arms so that she was facing him, her belly protruded slightly between them making him hold her awkwardly but he went on pretending she didn't tice. I was just going to say, what would make this day better... he trailed off looking deeply into her eyes. is finding out we're having a boy today. She let out a bark of laughter Really, that's t where I thought you were going with that. Want to read more? Download the sample w!
- Author BiographyKeven is a husband and a dad of five beautiful children of which the youngest was born with the gift of Down syndrome. Now he's on a mission to change the culture of seeing children like his son as disabled to being abled-differently and he believes the way to do that is through the art of storytelling. His unique brand of mixing fiction with fact has put him on the forefront of a new category of storytelling called faction. His art will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel with his characters so you experience the story in a new way. So join the cause and help Keven change the world!
- Author(s)Keven M Card
- PublisherStorehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.