Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'321 Go! Free Dive' takes readers right to the heart of the action. With detailed, yet simple first person descriptions and superb full colour photographs, readers will discover what it's really like to dive to the ocean floor on just one single breath. Experience the burning of the lungs, the pain ringing in the ears, the nitrogen narcosis and the final dangerous metres ...Published by Ransom Publishing, these are heart in the mouth, jaw-droppingly exciting, experiences of a lifetime! 321 Go! will intrigue and inspire reluctant readers aged 8-14, yet the simple texts and low word counts cater for a reading age of 6-7.
- Author BiographyStephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- Author(s)Steve Rickard
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title3, 2, 1 Go!
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight86 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.