All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionBreak Free from Binge Eating, for Good. Binge eating isn't just about eating too much food and feeling completely out of control over what and when you eat. It also causes other issues such as: -Having a negative self-image (e.g. I hate how I look! ) -Over exercising in an attempt to burn off the calories from the most recent binge -Revolving your life around a diet in an attempt to stop binge eating (but it only makes thing much worse) -Constantly obsessing over food -And other problems <b><i>33 Ways to Break Free from Binge Eating</i> will allow you to: </b> -STOP obsessing over what you eat -STOP revolving your life around a diet -STOP over exercising in an attempt to burn off the calories from your most recent binge <b>And you will: </b> -Finally love your body - t just for how it looks, but for what it can DO -Discover the simple, sane, flexible, obsessive-free nutrition guidelines that turn into sustainable, life-long habits that will allow you to achieve your health and fitness goals -Become the strongest, most awesome version of yourself -Use exercise and strength train to LOVE your body, t just for how it looks, but for what it can do -Develop a health and fitness regimen that enhances your life, and t dominate it <b><i> What's really special about this book - aside from its ease of reading and abundance of practical information - is that its author has won her own battle with binge eating. Therefore, what follows is t just a set of research-based solutions, but also Nia's powerful, personal touch as someone who has been through the struggle and emerged victorious. </i> -Alan Aragon</b> As you kw, binge eating is a tough habit to break. But it can be done. You can break free from binge eating and get your life back. <b>Does this sound familiar?</b> You started to eat better and work out to improve your health and build a body you'd love. But, along the way, something happened. You read a lot of conflicting nutrition information, you started restricting foods, you combined that with working out even more, and then before you knew it - you were constantly obsessing over what you ate, weighing yourself on a daily basis, trying to improve your flaws. What began as a journey to improve your health and fitness became a daily battle with hating your body, working out all the time, and constantly obsessing over food. And it's time to break free. It's time for you to stop obsessing over food, disliking your body, and over exercising and start following simple, flexible guidelines that are free from obsessive-eating habits so you can love your body and live an awesome life and, of course, break free from binge eating. <i>33 Ways to Break Free from Binge Eating</i> will show you exactly how to break free from binge eating in a sane and simple way. No dieting. No crazy schemes. Just real, long lasting results. Stop binge eating, get your life back, and become the strongest, most awesome version of yourself.
- Author BiographyNia Shanks is a coach, health and fitness writer, and leader of the Lift Like a Girl revolution at www.LiftLikeaGirl.com. She is busting the myth that women can't develop strong bodies in a healthy way and she wants them to embrace who they are and become even stronger, more awesome versions of themselves. Nia's philosophy revolves around sane and simple principles when it comes to nutrition and strength training and her main goal is to help YOU achieve your health, fitness, and physique goals the sane and simple way so you can maintain those results long-term.
- Author(s)Nia Shanks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Foreword byAlan Aragon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.