All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1958, Marshall Friedell went to a psychiatrist seeking help for panic attacks. These attacks were paralyzing him from living his dream of completing a master's degree. After a week in a psychiatric unit and many mental assessments, he was diagsed with schizophrenia and put on medication. In 33 Years on the Street, Marshall recounts his years of struggle with a misdiagsis that sent him into a life of despair. His question was always Why? He took his fate back into his hands more than 30 years later, seeking out new medical advice that ultimately renewed his hope at a rmal existence. Marshall was able to feel useful in his life once again and began to ask the question, Why t? Marshall's journey is sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes hopeful, and always honest and raw.
- Author BiographyMarshall Friedell is a retired public clerk. He lives in Hopkins, MN and is happily enjoying his good health, both mental and physical.
- Author(s)Marshall Friedell
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.