All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRunning 26.2 miles (or more) can be daunting for many, but it is magical for Taryn Spates. In 35 by 35: A Runner's Quest, Spates takes us on her journey from her first inspiration through her greatest triumph, sharing the peaks and valleys she experiences as she grows from a young college graduate to a parent and professional in the entertainment industry while maintaining her true identity as a marathon runner. Spates's story is funny, heartfelt, and inspiring. She captures every nuance and emotion experienced throughout a marathon race and the marathon of life.
- Author BiographyTaryn Spates is a writer and runner who lives for story telling and adventure. She is a daughter, sister, wife, stepmother and California native currently living in the majestic San Fernando Valley. Taryn graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film Studies from the University of Colorado at Boulder, then went on to pursue a career in Visual Effects in film and television production. She wrote her first book after being inspired to run thirty-five marathons by the time she turned thirty-five years old.
- Author(s)Taryn Spates
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.