Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- Description3500 Days of Summer is an enticingly addictive read. In the same vein as The Devil Wears Prada or The Nanny Diaries, 3500 Days of Summer is a blistering kiss-and-tell about the international resort industry. You'll be amazed at the dysfunctional lives of these people. A former nine-to-five investment banker, Hannah is literally thrown to the sharks for his first resort assignment in the Caribbean as a glorified bookkeeper for the resort's scuba team. Though Hannah is vastly over-educated for this job, he seems to take perverse pleasure in the n-stop abuse he suffers at the hands of sophisticated European travellers and staff. In an enviroment where the average work schedule is sixteen hours seven days a week, Hannah endures midnight rehearsals, tyrannical resort managers and the amorous attentions of a never-ending supply of beautiful women relentlessly throwing themselves at him. 3500 Days does for resorts what Animal House did for higher education.
- Author(s)Greg Hannah
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.