All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ecomic perfect binding edition of this book. For coil bound edition go to lulu.com/shop. This book contains 354 sight reading exercises written for the pia. Each exercise is six measures long and stays within the five finger range of CDEFG in both the right hand and the left hand. The exercises go from simple diatonic melodies to unusual atonal counterpoints. These exercises were t written to be studied, but to be played through without stopping or practicing. The greatest benefit these exercises offer to sight-readers is practice reading two clefs at at time and practice reading counterpoint. Because the exercises remain within a five finger pattern, they are t too difficult to read and provide a good start before sight-reading more difficult materials.
- Author BiographyMichael Kravchuk. Graduate from Sacramento State University with a BM in Piano Performance. Private piano and violin teacher. Specializes in providing exercises, materials, and resources for both students and teachers.
- Author(s)Michael Kravchuk
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.