All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource aims to introduce, explain and explore the Christian faith, providing familiarity with the Bible story and context for widely used references in popular culture such as David and Goliath, the great flood or the good Samaritan. It covers 36 key Bible passages in a year, each accompanied by a readable, ready-prepared thought for the day, including interactive questions, a prayer and a song suggestion. Each assembly offers a choice of traditional and contemporary versions of the Bible and of classic and modern Christian prayers to suit the school's preference.
- Author BiographyHelen Lings is a theologian by education (B.A. Hons Theology and Master of Theology, Nottingham University) and a teacher by profession, with 40 years' experience in the public and independent sectors, her last post being as head of RS and lay chaplain at an independent, boarding preparatory school. She is a clergy wife with many years' experience in and around the C of E parish system, leading Junior Church and other children's activities. She has also written for Scripture Union's teaching resources.
- Author(s)Helen Lings
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas in Schools
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.