All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElva R Ainsworth is widely regarded as one of the UK's leading practitioners and trainers in the field of 360 degree feedback. A real determination to help people see their personal and organisational blindspots has fuelled Elva's work in the area of all-round behavioural insight. This has driven her twenty years' experience in designing and delivering 360 degree feedback projects globally and her appetite to incorporate some of the latest insights on change processes. 360 * Feedback: A Transformational Approach reveals unique and powerful methodologies creatively illustrated with real examples of what is possible. This book is essential reading for HR and OD professionals, consultants and coaches who wish to take their skills to a new level.
- Author BiographyElva Ainsworth was born into a family of people watchers and has cultivated a real love of people-pattern spotting. This combination led her to a career in HR after a psychology degree at Bristol University. In HR she enjoyed implementing the brand new psychometrics as well as designing culture change and personal development tools. In 1994 she focused on her love of psychometrics by joining SHL (now CEB), the leading business psychologists, where she managed the 360 degree feedback and management development practice in both the UK and the USA. Qualifying in homeopathy was combined with her OD perspective to feed a strong appetite for a new approach to giving feedback. Having experienced therapeutic processes that enabled easy paradigm shifts, Elva was sure there was a new way. She looked to guarantee light-bulb moments while supporting people through and out of the emotional upsets that often arise from 360 degree feedback. She was on a mission! Her hypothesis was that personalisation of 360 degree feedback surveys would make a difference by encouraging ownership of the development process and also that privacy would give sufficient safety for real learning to occur. The result of her application and experience is this book.
- Author(s)Elva R. Ainsworth
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.