Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this one compact volume by a leading friendship expert you will find an interesting overview about friendship that cites key research into its mental and physical benefits as well as the author's Friendship Oath. You will also discover her original friendship affirmations plus two dozen famous friendship quotes, exercises to improve friendship at work and in your personal life, a bibliography, and resources. About the Author: Jan Yager, Ph.D., a sociologist and a friendship and relationship coach and expert, is author of When Friendship Hurts, published by Simon & Schuster, with translations in 23 languages with 3 more in preparation, and Friendshifts, in 8 foreign editions. Other titles include 125 Ways to Meet the Love of Your Life and Productive Relationships: 57 Strategies for Building Stronger Business Connections. She's taught at Penn State and the University of Connecticut, and travels extensively, speaking about friendship and her other areas of expertise. Interviewed on Oprah, Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, CNN, BBC, and Sunrise (Australia), for more information, go to:drjanyager.com or whenfriendshiphurts.com.
- Author(s)Ph.D. Jan Yager
- PublisherHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.