All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne mixed-up girl, one dull boy, two hot distractions. How does one figure it all out? Life sucks when you re fifteen years old, confused about your sexuality, and the girl of your dreams doesn t even kw you exist. The sudden entrance of a hot new emo at school only adds to the confusion. Clemmie Atkins thinks she's in love with her school friend, the mysterious and alluring J. Devastated that J doesn t even seem to kw she exists, Clemmie tries to escape her feelings by dating the nice but dim Ben. Unfortunately for Clemmieand JoshJ just won t leave her head, or her heart. Until... In walks sexy new-girl, Hannah Harrison. Before long, dreams of Hannah begin to eclipse the impossible thoughts of J and the boredom of Ben. Clemmie has exactly 365 days to discover herself, and she s going to have a blast doing it!
- Author BiographyKE Payne was born in Bath, the English city, not the tub, and after leaving school she worked for the British government for fifteen years, which probably sounds a lot more exciting than it really was. Fed up with spending her days moving paperwork around her desk and making models of the Taj Mahal out of paperclips, she packed it all in to go to university in Bristol and graduated as a mature student in 2006 with a degree in linguistics and history. After graduating, she worked at a university in the Midlands for a while, again moving all that paperwork around, before finally leaving to embark on her dream career as a writer. She moved to the idyllic English countryside in 2007 where she now lives and works happily surrounded by dogs and guinea pigs.
- Author(s)Ke Payne
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.