All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelt up and enjoy this 365-day ride as you cruise past the most momentous motoring events in history. Packed with fascinating facts about races, motorists and the history of the mighty engine, this book is a must-have for any car enthusiast.
- Author BiographyBased in: Leicester Nigel P. Freestone is Head of the Environmental Science Department at University of Northampton. He is also a freelance writer and has had numerous books and historical features published. His main interests are chemistry, motoring and football.
- Author(s)Nigel P. Freestone
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight210 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.