All listings for this product
About this product
- Description365 Devotions for Hope shares the simple but profound message that when we kw God, we are filled with hope, peace, and fulfillment directly from Him. Daily devotional readings paired with beloved quotes and Scripture passages will lead you to the glorious hope that spills out from God's love. Each day will bring new inspiration to rise above circumstances, focus on truth, and celebrate hope and security in your faith. Whether you are a new believer or a Christian in need of renewed hope, you will be encouraged to live out your faith with confidence as you learn more about God's faithfulness.
- Author BiographyKaren Whiting is an award-winning author of nineteen published books and hundreds of articles and devotions for more than sixty publications. A guest on dozens of radio shows and numerous TV shows, she also produced and hosted the Puppets on Parade TV series. Karen is a national and international speaker to MOPS groups and women's groups. She has five grown children and lives in Maryland.
- Author(s)Karen Whiting
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight698 g
- Width136 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.