All listings for this product
About this product
- Description365 Devotions to Embrace What Matters Most: Back cover copy Life is a precious gift, yet daily demands can cloud your vision, making it look like a never-ending cycle of obligations and appointments. Through this insightful devotional, reclaim your passions, your relationships, and your joy through the daily reminders of what really matters. It's never too late to live the wide-awake, passionate life you once envisioned. Embrace what really matters most, and start living a life rich with purpose, delight, and eternal meaning.
- Author BiographyA writer, speaker, and minister, John Michalak has spent over 20 years equipping others in the areas of life-change and personal relationship. He most recently led Men Of Valor's Jericho Project in Nashville, TN, a prison ministry that seeks to restore men and families to God and society. John holds a Bachelor's degree in English from the University Of Washington, and a Master's degree in Biblical Studies from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. In addition to his publishing pursuits, John writes a popular online blog, titled Life Is Relationship (johnmichalak.com).
- Author(s)John Michalak,Zondervan Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight702 g
- Width136 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.