All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe programs detailed in this groundbreaking new book will thrill your employees with humour, fun, exciting, memorable, and unique experiences and challenges, while providing your organisation with better communication, improved productivity, and higher profitability. Managers will learn how to work as a team, lead successfully, and how to communicate effectively. The atmosphere produced during these sessions helps to keep employees motivated and dynamic. Employees will learn to work together, eliminate stress and burn out, and appreciate the talents of their co-workers while building a sense of corporate identity. These activities are designed to get full participation, ensuring everyone performs at their highest level, while breaking down barriers, and most importantly, everyone will have fun with little actual cost to your organisation.
- Author BiographyJohn was born in Miami, Florida in 1970. He grew up in the Tampa Bay area, but attended the North Carolina School of the Arts, in Winston Salem NC, for High School. He attended Florida State University and got a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Appalachian State University. In August of 2007, he took the plunge. John had been a social worker in child protective services for far too many years, and had been toying with the idea of being a writer. He had written for a few national magazines and received positive responses for his work. He decided to quit social work and took a chance at writing full time. Luck was on his side, as his first year he was signed to write seven books for Atlantic Publishing Company. Since then he has been writing for a number of magazines including Herb Companion, Precognito, and Winemaker Magazine as well as freelance work to create workbooks, ebooks, articles, ghost write books, blogs and much more. He is now working full time filling requests and hope to get some fiction completed and published this coming year. He freelanced for the New York Times, Bloomberg News, and Reuters. He is working on an upcoming book about his adventures covering the John Edward's trial.
- Author(s)John N. Peragine
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.