All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you ve ever cringed at the sight of your ten-year-old waltzing through the neighbor s front door without an invitation, or struggled to teach your teenager proper netiquette for navigating the complicated world of social networks, you kw the importance of teaching kids that manners matter. Sheryl Eberly s bestselling 365 Manners Kids Should Kw gives clever and insightful advice for the myriad situations where consideration counts, but is sometimes forgotten. This new edition incorporates tips for every aspect of digital communication into her straight-forward format. Using a smart one-manner-a-day organization, parents, grandparents, and teachers alike can find practical ways to teach essential manners like: - When and where it s appropriate to text - How to write a thank-you te - The proper way to handle an online bully - How to behave at events like birthday parties, weddings, and religious services Full of role-playing exercises, games, and other activities that adults can do with children, 365 Manners Kids Should Kw explains t only what manners to teach, but also how and at what ages to present them.
- Author BiographySHERYL EBERLY runs Distinctions, a company that presents manners instruction seminars to children, young adults, and businesspeople. She lives with her family in northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Caroline Eberly,Sheryl Eberly
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight259 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.