All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're wondering if the one you're dating is THE ONE, read this book. If you continually date the wrong kinds of men, read this book. If you're sick and tired of wasting time on bad relationships, read this book. Before you even consider letting him put a ring on it, read this book. If you are single and don't want to be, READ THIS BOOK!!!
- Author BiographyDeNise Kendrick-Stevens is a professional life coach, family advocate and anti-poverty activist who lives in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The skills she learned as a former welfare recipient and single mother formed the foundation of her first book, Waking From The American Nightmare, released in 2003 and being re-released August 2011. Today, as the founder and CEO of STARS Skills To Achieve Real Self-sufficiency, a 12 month intensive success strategies and life management project, she lives out her passion: helping others reach their goals. Current and pending projects include: The Money Tree (a fun financial literacy course for children ages 3-18). The HouseHold Manager (a free newspaper and website offering real money advice for real people). The Stepwives Project ( an upcoming web series helping stepwives work together for the benefit of their children.
- Author(s)Denise Kendrick-Stevens
- Date of Publication26/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.