Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- Description365 Reasons To Be Proud To Be Irish is a year-long scenic route of jolliness taking in the quirky events, inventions, traditions, people, places and characters that make Ireland a country worth celebrating every day of the year. Within this humorously illustrated and entertaining book you'll find a historical year's worth of the discoveries, delights and derring-do that make Ireland a place to love and cherish, a place of wonder and a country that attracts 6 million people through its doors each year. From the beautiful streets of Dublin's city centre to the craggy scrapes of Galway; from the magical myths of Dearg Due (the Irish vampire!) to the legendary pint-pullers at Guinness; from scientists Francis Beaufort to ejection-seat inventor James Martin (plus many more!), Ireland is outstanding in every way, every single day of the year.
- Author BiographyRichard Happer is the author of many books including 365 Reasons to be Cheerful, 365 Reasons to be Proud to be British and 365 Reasons to be Proud to be Scottish. He lives in Edinburgh with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Richard Happer
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.