All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionConfidence is crucial to a happy and fulfilling life. And yet many of us lack confidence and self-belief. As a result, we are less adventurous and less likely to get the most out of life. This book is a carefully structured, daily programme covering the following areas: - Deciding to be confident - Harnessing self-awareness - How to think confidently - Using your imagination to improve your self-image - How to act with confidence - Communicating with confidence Each of the 52 sections contains information, insights and words of inspiration, plus seven exercises and practical hints or points to ponder. Fifteen minutes a day will give you tools and techniques which have worked for millions of people around the world. If you read the material carefully and apply what you learn, you really will tice big changes taking place within two or three months. A year from w you'll be amazed at how much more confident you've become. Contents: - 52 themed sections, one for each week, from 'How to build confidence', 'Getting motivated' and 'Find a purpose', to How to ask for what you want' and 'Lighten up' and 'Choose peace'. - Each section has 7 practical insights, exercises and things to put into practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Lawrence Preston is a personal development trainer and seminar presenter who has frequently appeared on radio and television. Over the past 20 years he has developed his Life Enrichment Programme, which draws on practical psychology, complementary medicine, and Western and Eastern Philosophy.
- Author(s)David Lawrence Preston
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight416 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.