All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFull color, along with black and white tangles are featured in this 112 page book. There are spaces to work in, full page tangled designs, and seasonal pieces, along with traditional Zentangle work.
- Author BiographyHaving been a decorative artist, designer and illustrator for many years, Jeanne Paglio ventured into the realm of Zentangle art. After she became certified in the art form and the theory behind it, Jeanne's appreciation for Zentangle grew into a line of tangling workbooks geared to all artist levels. Jeanne lives in rural New England with her husband and two outrageous cats.
- Author(s)Jeanne Paglio Czt5
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.