All listings for this product
About this product
- Description365 Things to Do with LEGO(r) Bricks inspires you to look at your LEGO bricks in new and exciting ways. This interactive book features imaginative play and building ideas, from LEGO projects that take just a few minutes and require a handful of bricks to inspirational build ideas and activities to keep you occupied for hours.Visual tips and advice from LEGO fan builders will encourage you to get creative and have fun while learning new building skills such as building your own LEGO pet, challenging your friends to make the tallest LEGO tower against the clock, and creating a LEGO treasure hunt.Featuring a timer and random number generator for selecting activities, 365 Things to Do with LEGO Bricks is full of games and activities that will keep you busy every day of the year.LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Kb configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c)2016 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.Produced by DK Publishing under license from the LEGO Group.
- Author BiographyAlice Finch took the LEGO(r) world by storm when she unveiled one of the largest LEGO models ever built by a single person; a minifigure-scale LEGO Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. She is a master LEGO builder and contributor to DK's LEGO Awesome Ideas. She lives with her family in Seattle, Washington.Rod Gillies lives in Edinburgh in Scotland. He is best known in the LEGO world for his steampunk and microscale creations, and being a contributor to The Brothers Brick blog. He has built models for a number of the DK LEGO books, including the LEGO Play and LEGO Awesome Ideas books. When he's not building, he writes, and is the author of a trilogy of adventure novels. In the real world, he works in innovation and marketing for one of the world's biggest brewers.
- Author(s)Simon Hugo
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width249 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.