365 Toddler Tips: A Helpful Handbook for the Early Years by Paula Kelly, Penny Warner (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.38+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf toddlers came with an owner's manual, this would be it! Packed full of the essential information that parents need to kw - from toilet training and teething pains to first words and travelling with your child. Information is arranged topic by topic, and the coverage in 400 pages is exhaustive.; Proper nutrition; Social and emotional development; Cognative skills; Motor and language skills; Stress-free travel; Physical health & hygiene; Child development expert Penny Warner is the best-selling author of over 30 books, teaches child development and lectures on writing for children at the University of California, Berkeley. This is the easy, essential guide to caring for a pre-school age child. Packed full of indispensable advice and arranged topic by topic - from toilet training and teething pains to first words and travelling with your child. The book offers 365 foolproof ways to simply life with a toddler. As the parent, you must play many roles - nurse, teacher, chef and playmate. Here, you will learn about them all.
- Author(s)Paula Kelly,Penny Warner
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.