All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEllis only has four days of her sophomore year left, and summer is so close that she can almost taste it. But even with vacation just within reach, Ellis isn't exactly relaxed. Her father has been in a coma for years, the result of a construction accident, and her already-fragile relationship with her mother is strained over whether or t to remove him from life support. Her best friend fails even to tice that anything is wrong and Ellis feels like her world is falling apart. But when all seems bleak, Ellis finds comfort in the most unexpected places. Life goes on, but in those four fleeting days friends are lost and found, promises are made, and Ellis realizes that thing will ever quite be the same.
- Author BiographyKekla Magoon is the author of Camo Girl and The Rock and the River, winner of the Coretta Scott King/John Steptoe Award. She is a New York City-based editor, speaker, and educator. In addition to writing fiction, Kekla leads writing workshops for youth and adults, writes non-fiction titles for the education market, and is the co-editor of YA & Children's Literature for Hunger Mountain, the arts journal of Vermont College.
- Author(s)Kekla Magoon
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.