All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3-D Band Book is a three-dimensional approach to rehearsal preparation. This complete tune up/warm up program will reduce rehearsal stress and permit greater accomplishment with less effort. The overall preparedness that this book provides will make every rehearsal a more rewarding and enjoyable experience. The book is divided into three parts: tune up/warm up, key preparation, and rhythm preparation. In addition, there are three pages of harmony and ear training which will provide the basic kwledge necessary for relating to the exercises and chorales found in the book.
- Author(s)George B Zepp,James D Ployhar
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series Title3D Band Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.