All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the research challenges that are due to the introduction of the 3rd dimension in chips for researchers and covers the whole architectural design approach for 3D-SoCs. Nowadays the 3D-Integration techlogies, 3D-Design techniques, and 3D-Architectures are emerging as interesting, truly hot, broad topics. The present book gathers the recent advances in the whole domain by rewned experts in the field to build a comprehensive and consistent book around the hot topics of three-dimensional architectures and micro-architectures. This book includes contributions from high level international teams working in this field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAbbas Sheibanyrad,Axel Jantsch,Frederic Petrot
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.