All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning and implementing a 3D printing service in a library may seem like a daunting task. Based upon the authors' experience as early adopters of 3D techlogy and running a successful 3D printing service at a large academic library, this guide provides the steps to follow when launching a service in any type of library. This book brings into one place all the guidance you need for developing and implementing a 3D printing service in any library.
- Author BiographySara Russell Gonzalez is the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Visualization Librarian at the Marston Science Library at the University of Florida. A former geophysicist, her research interests include emerging technologies in libraries, modeling and visualization of data, and scientific literacy instruction. She coordinates the Marston Science Library Visualization room, the MADE@UF software development lab, and the 3D printing service with Denise Bennett. Denise Beaubien Bennett is an Engineering Librarian Emeritus at the Marston Science Library at the University of Florida. She held many offices in divisions of ALA, including RUSA and RUSA MARS, the ACRL Science and Technology Section, and MARBI. She served as General Editor for ALA's Guide to Reference, and as the Division Editor of its Science, Technology, and Medicine Section. Her research interests include database searching, indexing, and evaluation; science librarianship; evaluation of reference tools; and responsible conduct of research (RCR) training. Her latest service interest is implementing 3D printing in academic libraries.
- Author(s)Denise Beaubien Bennett,Sara Russell Gonzalez
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePractical Guides for Librarians
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white halftones, 23 tables
- Weight749 g
- Width226 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.