All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to adapt your cinematography and production skills to this growing medium and be part of the movement. Master the unique technical requirements of shooting 3D stereoscopic images. 3DTV and 3D Cinema defines the concept of a professional 3D camera system and describes what features are required to make a successful unit to keep your production on schedule and on budget. You will learn how to work with the complex hardware and software systems, with a section dedicated to the specific requirements of shooting for 3D cinema. 3D conversions, keying, and CG processes are analyzed, as well as the essential staging, lighting, set dressing, framing, and camera movement techniques. The theoretical kwledge is complemented with real-world examples of 3D TV and cinema productions that are analyzed by crew members or producers.
- Author BiographyBernard Mendiburu is a stereographer and digital cinema consultant working with feature animation studios in Los Angeles, where his credits include Meet The Robinsons and Monsters vs Aliens . The author of 3D Movie Making (Focal Press) he recently joined the 3D@Home Consortium's Advisory Committee on 3D Quality and was an active member of the SMPTE 3D Task Force. Bernard's lectures and workshops on 3D cinema were selected by CalArt's Experimental Animation department and Laika Entertainment (Coraline). In 2009, Bernard presented a paper on 3D Workflows at the SPIE Stereoscopic Display and Applications conference and at the NAB's Digital Cinema Summit, and a two-day long workshop on 3D postproduction the Paris' Dimension3 conference.
- Author(s)Bernard Mendiburu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.