All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is available in a book and CD format. Lighting is arguably the single most critical element in creating a 'believable' look in computer games or animation. Film, television, and broadcast graphics all require a high level of skill and artistry in lighting. 3DS MAX Lighting is targeted at all levels of animators and visual effects artists who wish to display world-class quality in their CG lighting environments. No other book on the market covers lighting in 3DS MAX and this is a 'must-have' for every animator and game/animation studio. It teaches lighting theory and introduces the lighting tools in 3DS MAX coupled with numerous practical examples.
- Author BiographyNicholas Boughen is a freelance visual effects animator in Vancouver, British Columbia, who has used LightWave 3D since 1997. He has 20 years of experience as a scenic and lighting designer for the stage and video, and his CG credits include the television movies Voyage of the Unicorn, Aftershock: Earthquake in New York, and Snow White, the television series Stargate SG-1, as well as a number of commercials. He is currently engaged as lead lighting artist on a feature film.
- Author(s)Nicholas Boughen
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight49 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.