All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- Description3ds Max Modeling: Bots, Mechs, and Droids offers an unparalleled, project-based learning strategy for anyone who is interested in modeling with 3ds Max. From the very first pages, readers will discover how to use the Max toolset to create sophisticated models, including a spider bot, hunter-killer, battle mech, and android. Learn how to use the 3ds Max toolset without relying on third-party models. Watch the progression of the models through hundreds of screen captures, also available in full color on the companion DVD. Take advantage of the book's learn-as-you-go approach to creating a variety of intricate robotic models with 3ds Max. Companion DVD includes full color, expanded chapter demonstrating how to model an android, ten hours of video tutorials including a 17-part tutorial from 3-d Palace on modeling a sentinel bot from the movie The Matrix, and full-color versions of the images in the book.
- Author(s)Jon Weimer
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight1142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.