All listings for this product
About this product
- Description4.48 Psychosis was written throughout the autumn and winter of 1998-99 as Kane battled with one of her recurrent bouts of depression. On February 20, 1999, aged 28, the playwright committed suicide. On the page, the piece looks like a poem. No characters are named, and even their number is unspecified. It could be a journey through one person's mind, or an interview between a doctor and his patient.
- Author BiographySarah Kane (1971 1999) was an English dramatist. She is best known for the extraordinary public controversy over Blasted, her first play which, like subsequent works from her, were shocking and defining moments in theater: explosive, theatrical, lyrical and laced with emotional power and bleak humor.
- Author(s)Sarah Kane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/07/2000
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight55 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.