All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays and poems by a chronic insomniac covering topics such as life, love, marriage, parenthood, pregnancy, infertility, loss, grief, and healing.
- Author BiographyAmber Jerome Norrgard was first published in her hometown's paper at the age of seventeen. Since then, she's used writing as a free form of therapy to celebrate the best parts of her life, and to work through the rough experiences. She is author of the bestselling collection of poetry, The Color of Dawn, as well as 4 a.m., a poetry and essay collection, and Wanting a collection of short erotic stories. She is co-creator, and co-host of TweepNation with Amber and Dionne, a weekly podcast loosely related to Twitter and Independent Authors. She is currently working on her psychology degree, and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her family.
- Author(s)Amber Jerome Norrgard
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.