All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that April is officially going out with hot-boy-next-door Matt, she's head over heels. She loves how he makes her feel . . . most of the time. But one minute he's sweet and attentive, and the next, it's as if he's forgotten they're together. April just wants things to be great between them, like when they started going out. Now as summer approaches, she has to decide if she'll go to camp with her best friends, Billy and Brynn, or stay home and be with Matt. April wishes she could do it all--keep up with friends, have summer adventures, please her anying family, and save her new relationship. But with Matt's affection running so hot and cold, she has some tough decisions to make.
- Author(s)Laurie Friedman
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMostly Miserable Life of April Sinclair
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Weight331 g
- Width164 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.