4 Secrets of High Performing Organizations: Beyond the Flavor of the Month to Lasting Results by Bud Bilanich (Paperback / softback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTired of Fads? If you feel overwhelmed by the constant parade of old ideas repackaged into miracle-promising quick fixes, this book's for you. Four Secrets of High Performing Organizations presents solid, down-to-earth advice that will help you avoid falling for the latest management fads. This straightforward story may appear simple, but it represents complex ideas gleaned from many years of real-world learning. Four Secrets helps you assess your unique leadership situation. It suggests a comprehensive set of practical concepts that you can begin using immediately to create more effective and productive organizations. Once you've learned the four secrets, this book undoubtedly will become one of your most used and useful references.
- Author BiographyBud Bilanich's pragmatic approach to business, life, and the business of life has earned him the title The Common Sense Guy, and made him one of the most sought after speakers, consultants and executive coaches in the USA! Dr. Bilanich's work focuses on improving the performance of individuals, teams and entire organizations. Bud is Harvard educated, but has a no-nonsense, common sense approach to his work that stretches back to his roots in the steel country of Western Pennsylvania. His consulting and coaching clients report that he is full of practical, useful common sense advice that they can put to work immediately. Audiences leave his Common Sense Keynotes armed with fundamentally sound, common sense ideas and the motivation to put those ideas to work. Bud has 30 years experience in the organization effectiveness field. He has worked with clients in the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Australia and Asia. His clients include Pfizer Inc, Johnson and Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Schein Pharmaceuticals, General Motors, Citicorp, JP Morgan Chase, AT&T, Pitney Bowes, Dana Corporation and The Boys and Girls Clubs of America. He is the author of five books: Fixing Performance Problems, Common Sense Ideas That Work, Four Secrets of High Performing Organizations, Leading With Values, Using Values To Turn Vision Into Reality, Supervisory Leadership. You can find his thoughts on contemporary business topics and issues on his popular blog: www.commonsenseguy.com. You can find more information on his work at his website: www.BudBilanich.com. Dr. Bilanich received an EdD from Harvard University with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and Intervention. He also holds an MA in Organizational and Interpersonal Communication from the University of Colorado, and a BS in Human Development from Penn State. Bud is a cancer survivor, and lives in Denver, CO with Cathy, his wife. He is a retired rugby player, an avid cyclist, and a film, live theatre and crime fiction buff.
- Author(s)Bud Bilanich
- PublisherFront Row Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFront Row Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.