All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia Simons' 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Lunches is a collection of 28 healthy and satisfying meals that are quick and easy to make. As many people are choosing to eat healthier as well as desiring to lose weight, they are enthusiastically turning to a Paleolithic lifestyle consisting of a low-carb diet rich in healthy meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, good fats, nuts, and seeds. Some of the delicious recipes included in this cookbook are ones you will like so much that you will want to serve them for dinner, too. You will find ones like: Asian Lobster Salad Quick Chicken & Veggie Soup Spicy Tuna Salad Wraps Eggplant Bruschetta Also included in this cookbook is an overview of the Paleolithic lifestyle that will give you a quick, easy-to-follow guide of the foods recommended and ones to avoid. What buyers are saying about 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Lunches: This book has some great suggestions for easy to prepare lunches. Just starting with Paleo and this was a great book, easy to read and understand This ebook is worth more than its small price. Thought the recipes are easy to follow and simple ingredients--thank you.
- Author BiographyAmelia Simons is a food enthusiast, wife, and mother of five. Frustrated with traditional dieting advice, she stumbled upon the Paleo lifestyle of eating and has never looked back. Without bothering to count calories or stress about endless hours of exercise, eating the Paleo way enabled Amelia and her husband to effortlessly drop pounds and lower their cholesterol. Amelia now enjoys sharing the Paleo philosophy with friends and readers and finding new ways to turn favorite recipes into healthy alternatives.
- Author(s)Amelia Simons
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.