All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Israel, Palestinian-Christian burial sites are often found vandalized and desecrated by members of other religious groups. Artist Dor Guez, founder of the Christian Palestinian Archive, has used his work to tell the stories of this mirity group, their religious practices, and the discrimination waged against them for their heritage and beliefs. Hisexhibition 40 Days featured photographs from the Archive as well as video installations to narrate the losses of the Christian-mirity families affected by this violence. Featuring a conversation between Guez and Mitra Abbaspour, associate curator in the Department of Photography at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, 40 Days illuminates the pain and endurance of Palestinian Christians living in a hostile land.
- Author BiographyDor Guez is head of the photography department at Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design Jerusalem.
- PublisherMu'assasah 'Abd-al-Muhsin al-Qattan
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRamallah
- Country of PublicationPalestinian Territory, Occupied
- ImprintMu'assasah 'Abd-al-Muhsin al-Qattan
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byOmar Al-Qattan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.