All listings for this product
About this product
- Description40 Life Changing Scriptures is a wonderful tool. This journal challenges users to: spend daily time with God, read at least one scripture per day, learn and comprehend multiple scriptures, and make a 40 day commitment to journaling as a way to heal and grow.
- Author BiographyDr. Angela Isom blesses audiences nationwide via books, speeches, and workshops. She is the Founder & Editor of the National Domestic Violence Newsletter. Her books have led people worldwide to seek salvation. Dr. Isom's messages often reveal how she survived rape, poverty, domestic violence, single parenthood, and more. Despite these obstacles, Dr. Isom became one of America's youngest African American professors and doctorate degree candidates. She has studied at Case Western Reserve University, Harvard University, and other prestigious institutions of higher education. Dr. Isom's testimony is proof that nothing is too hard for God!
- Author(s)Angela Isom,Dr Angela Isom
- Date of Publication03/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.