CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionQueen: one of the biggest bands the world has ever seen. Sell-out tours, chart-topping records and stunning success for four decades. Hundred of millions of CDs, videos and DVDs sold all over the world. They have broken records constantly: biggest ever paying crowd, longest number of weeks in the charts, headliners at the biggest festival ever and more. They were indicted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 and have their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 40 Years of Queen is an official publication, and has been approved at every stage by the band. It showcases the band, its members, recordings and concerts through images and the written word, as well as through the unique pieces of memorabilia that are from the private collections of Queen's members.
- Author BiographyHarry Doherty has worked as a music journalist since the early 1970s, when he joined Melody Maker as a staff writer. He continued to write on rock for the next four decades. He writes occasional major features for Classic Rock magazine and will be providing sleeve notes for Queen's 2011 re-issue albums from News of the World to The Works.
- Author(s)Harry Doherty
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note200 b/w & colour photographs
- Width251 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.