All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated volume is the ultimate guide to soup-making , with recipe ideas from all around the world. A mixture of classics and exciting new soups, there is something for every taste, diet and occasion, from hearty one-pot meals to elegant dinner parties. The soups are divided into chapters: chilled; light and refreshing; hot and spicy; creamy vegetable; chunky vegetable; winter warming; legume; pasta; odle; tofu; chicken and duck; meat; fish; shellfish; egg and cheese; one-pot meals; and soups for entertaining. Soups from international cuisines include Avgolemo, Bouillabaisse, Gazpacho, Scotch Broth and Malaysian Shrimp Laksa.
- Author BiographyAnne Sheasby is a home economist, editor and writer. She is the author of many published cookbooks and has been the consultant on many more. She also writes regularly for national magazines.
- Author(s)Anne Sheasby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1315 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.