400 Cookies & Biscuits: Over 400 Delicious, Easy-to-make Recipes Fro Brownies, Bars, Muffins and Crackers, Shown Step-by-step in More Than 1300 Glorious Photographs by Catherine Atkinson (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
- AU $28.86Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 400 delicious, easy-to-make recipes for brownies, bars, muffins and crackers. It is a comprehensive cookie collection with hundreds of recipes ranging from well-kwn favourites to excitingly different ideas. It comes with treats for every occasion, from teatime biscuits to kids' party cookies, as well as chocolate indulgencies, healthy options and delicious -bake variations. It contains all kinds of mouthwatering temptations, from vanilla crescents, chocolate whirls, and fourth of July blueberry softcakes to shortbread ring cookies and chewy flapjacks. It includes an introduction that covers essential techniques such as preparation, baking and decorating, along with useful information on ingredients, equipment and storage. With over 1300 photographs in total, every finished recipe is beautifully shown in full colour, and there are step-by-step instructions showing you how to achieve the final result. Everyone loves the smell of freshly baking cookies and this book contains over 400 wonderful recipes for favourite and classic cookies from all over the world. The book opens with an expert introduction that includes all the information, instruction, hints and guidance needed to make gorgeous cookies at home. Not only are there basic recipes for all the different cooking methods, but there are also professional tips for baking, decorating and icing. The recipe section includes something for everyone, from Coconut Macaroons and Apple and Cinnamon Muffins, to celebration cookies such as Baklava, Brandy Snaps and Gingerbread. There are recipes for people with special dietary requirements and a fantastic fun section of cookies for kids. This wonderful book provides a complete guide to making delicious cookies every time.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson is a full-time writer and food consultant, contributing to various food and lifestyle magazines. Joanna Farrow is a well-respected food writer and her published works include Ice Creams and Iced Desserts (Lorenz Books) and Great Cookies for Kids (Lorenz Books). Valerie Barret has written many books on baking including The Chocolate Book (Magna); Chocolate Heaven (World Publications) and Gingerbread (Grange Books).
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1300 colour photographs
- Weight1315 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.