All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor many, retirement has become increasingly difficult to both attain and afford. But there is a way today's 401(k) participant, as well as those contributing to similar retirement savings plans, can turn their retirement dreams into reality. With over twenty-five years of experience consulting on retirement plans, author Richard Schmitt kws what it takes to make the most of them, and w, in 401(k) Day Trading: The Art of Cashing in on a Shaky Market in Minutes a Day, he shows you how. Divided into four comprehensive parts, this reliable resource takes you step-by-step through the environment, rationale, and process of day trading your retirement portfolio in minutes a day. It skillfully outlines an approach to buying low and selling high through daily fund exchanges that draws on many of the fundamental principles of investment management to exploit daily market volatility.
- Author BiographyRichard Schmitt is an adjunct professor teaching retirement planning at the Edward S. Ageno School of Business at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. Having worked in the retirement plan industry since the origin of 401(k) plans, he has assisted companies in the design, implementation, and administration of 401(k), 403(b), 457, and other retirement savings plans for over twenty-five years. Before joining academia, he worked as a corporate manager overseeing compensation and benefits plans for a couple of the largest U.S. companies based in Silicon Valley. He also worked as a consultant at major international consulting firms serving other Fortune 500 companies. Mr. Schmitt is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and an Enrolled Actuary licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. He graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan with a Bachelors of Business Administration degree and subsequently earned teaching credentials at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Richard Schmitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.