All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bold declaration of faith, 41 Will Come is a shot of encouragement and hope for everyone who desperately needs to hear God is with you. Your story is t over. You are t defeated.
In the Bible, it rained for forty days and forty nights. Day 41 came and the rain stopped. The people of Israel wandered the wilderness for forty years. Day 41 came and a new generation entered the Promised Land. For forty days, Goliath bullied Israel and dared anyone to fight him. Day 41 came and David slew Goliath.
Do you see the theme? Don't quit. Don't give up. Perhaps you're stuck in a downpour or lost in one of life's deserts. Maybe you're facing someone or something that could take you down. You might feel stuck on your journey, but 41 will come--it's on its way.
No matter how long your battle--days, weeks, or years--Chuck Tate offers you seven keys to help you hang on to the promise and truth that God will come through for you.
- Author(s)Chuck E Tate
- PublisherTyndale Momentum
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale Momentum
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.